-
July 16th, 2002, 12:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey what do you know about this camera??? I just became the owner of one. I don't have it in my hands yet--I bought it because my other "Throw Away" camera gave up the ghost.
Thanks
-
July 16th, 2002, 02:10 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Here's what the Super8 List has to say about it:
Year: 72-77
Lens: Makro-Viennon 1,9 / 8 - 40 mm
Macro focusing
Aerial Focusing
Auto / Manual Zoom
Frame rates: 9, 18, 24 + single frame
Shutter degree: 210
Manual / Auto Exposure
Backlight Control
No sound
2 X 1,5V batteries
Made in Austria
Original price in England (in the year of introduction): ?130
-
July 16th, 2002, 06:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks for the specs. Does anyone have the camera and can tell me about is quality???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks